- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
AC Repair, near Florence, South CarolinaGreat service. Friendly staff, especially Myra at front desk. Fixed problems that another repair company made to my car in a quick and professional manner. A very reliable repair shop. Awesome people to deal with.
Florence, SCFrom oil changes to brake service to most any repair you need, these are the folks to do it for you! Myra is the office manager who checks you in, she makes every visit friendly and pleasant. Frazier explains what needs to be done and why. He'll answer any questions you might have about whatever service it is they are performing. All of the service people are kind and courteous. I can't say enough good things about Woodard's and recommend them highly. Today I went in for just an oil change but they took every opportunity to make sure both myself and my car were well taken care of!
Florence, SCQuick service, friendly and professional staff! Most definitely recommend for quick reliable service.
Florence, SCGreat service! Nice staff!!
Batteries, near Florence, SCSomeone local recommended Woodard's to do a battery change on my VW. Keep 12V to computer, etc. And I am ever thankful they did. These folks service was beyond equal, in performance and cost factor. If I need anything automotive, I'm going to these folks first. Thanks Woodard's for the pleasant service experience. Believe me...it was noticed!
Florence, South CarolinaI've been looking for a place to trust with caring for my 2012 Prius V and I think I've found it! The office was super clean and the lady at the desk was polite, friendly and professional. I called before coming in to be sure whether I needed an appointment or not. Turns out for most service you do but they welcome walk ins for just oil changes. I got there when they opened at 7:30am and waited about 45 min or so while they completed the oil change. Not long at all. Overall I felt I and my car were well taken care of. I'll definitely return for all my future needs with this car. Thanks for such a pleasant experience!