The North American Repair Warranty Program covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems.
- Engine cooling systems.
- Engine performance, drivability, services and repair.
- Emission control system.
- Fuel systems.
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), Cruise control systems.
- Brake system.
- Starting and Charging systems.
- Electrical systems.
- Exhaust system.
- Ignition system.
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts.
- Other minor repairs.
18 months/18,000 miles parts and labor.